I can FINALLY say it's over. Found today the update, and...puff! The resolved it. It took 7 months. wow...
This is it! Hopefully.
Thanks to all the community!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can FINALLY say it's over. Found today the update, and...puff! The resolved it. It took 7 months. wow...
This is it! Hopefully.
Thanks to all the community!
Hi,
I try to enable the DTS but it is always getting off from spatial sound setting and I could not turn on from the unbound app, how did you guys turned on dts?
I just checked the Sound Unbound App and indeed, the crackling is gone... but you can't turn on DTS anymore at all. So of course there is no crackling because the feature is not turned on. Everytime I try to turn it on it sets itself back to deactivated... NOT SOLVED
AtahualpaSeyffert,
I have experienced that problem before, and it is an easy fix. The DTS issue is currently solved, all you need to do to enable it is go to Settings>System>Sound>Device properties>Spatial Sound. Then select DTS Headphone:X in the menu. This is the only way I could get my DTS enabled and stay enabled.
I am sorry that I didn't reply sooner. I encourage you to try this fix and please reply to me if it does or doesn't work.
Have a good day!
Darth Awesome12
Xbox Ambassador
Samzalahi,
Go to Settings>System>Sound>Device properties>Spatial Sound. Then select DTS Headphone:X in the menu. This is the only way I could get my DTS enabled and stay enabled.
I am sorry that I didn't reply sooner. I encourage you to try this fix and please reply to me if it does or doesn't work.
Have a good day!
Darth Awesome12
Xbox Ambassador