DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

Anonymous
2020-10-06T21:14:57+00:00

When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-11T21:00:32+00:00

    Blame Logitech, I paid the money for this device to Logitech so

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-18T15:55:10+00:00

    Same here. no fix so far....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-19T03:50:10+00:00

    I know, it happens. It happens not only Logitech G Pro X Headset. It happens on many headphones, specially wired ones. Your best solution would be to switch to another Spatial Sound/Surround Sound software. There are many other ones that are better than DTS Sound Unbound, like Boom 3D. And if you're looking for the most similar alternative to DTS, Dolby Atmos is there for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T14:11:20+00:00

    Got same problem with my Pro X headphone.....the sound really cracking annoying

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-09T14:08:26+00:00

    As of 5/9/21, the DTS Headphone X crackling problem does not happen anymore for me. The DTS Headphone X app was updated about 2 days ago, so I ran some testing. I can now conclude that the crackling problem is officially fixed.

    Thank you for everyone's help throughout this thread, and for the months that this has been a problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments