Honestly I loved the headset before this issue, I won't ever go Logitech again simply because I dont trust their products. Its ashame too, I loved the headset while it was fully featured, my work around works but its its hardly ideal to not have the drivers installed :s
DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted
When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-02-13T04:23:12+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-02-13T11:30:56+00:00 It's truly pathetic that DTS unbound do not even have a support site to log queries. Guess we are still living in 1920.
-
Anonymous
2021-03-31T01:53:37+00:00 Bonjour,
Réponse à tout le monde qui ont le casque Logitech G Pro-X :
Si vous avez connecté le casque sur le DAC logitech, cela est normal que vous ayez un problème vu que le DAC est déjà encodé avec le DTS-Headphone X.
Si vous voulez utiliser le DTS-Headphone X du store, il vous faut connecter le casque sur la sortie jack de la carte son de votre carte mère, puis de choisir cette sortie dans les paramètres son de windows 10 et d'activer pour celle-ci le son spatial DTS-headphone X.
Voilà.
Hello,
Answer to everyone who has the Logitech G Pro-X headset:
If you have connected the headphones to the logitech DAC, it is normal that you have a problem since the DAC is already encoded with the DTS-Headphone X.
If you want to use the DTS-Headphone X from the store, you must connect the headphones to the jack output of the sound card of your motherboard, then choose this output in the sound settings of windows 10 and activate for it. this is the spatial sound DTS-headphone X.
Here.
-
Anonymous
2021-03-31T08:37:24+00:00 Hi bro,
I have tried your method by connecting directly to motherboard but,
1. my g pro x not detected by g hub when connect by jack but it detecting when its connected with DAC
- i don't see any drivers in the windows 10 manage
- DTS unbound not licensed, I think since there is no drivers
- sound and mic is working if change my output to Realtek(R) Audio
Please tell me how to make it right.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-11T20:32:03+00:00 I have used Logitech for years . But yeah its still not fixed. All they had to do is go back to the old DTS app version, or give us the option to do so on Microsoft. So who is to blame now? DTS, MS, Maybe not Logitech...?