DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

Anonymous
2020-10-06T21:14:57+00:00

When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-21T13:44:13+00:00

    ANy fix for this???? same issue here

    oh my! I'm facing the same issue thought got issue with my g pro, how can we get assist on this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-24T10:20:57+00:00

    same here with me paired with g pro x

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-24T15:20:32+00:00

    I have a same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-25T17:33:33+00:00

    The issue has been going on for 18 days now, I have a thread on Reddit about it here. I am fairly worried however as DTS said they are working on the issue at the very start via Twitter and nothings materialized, and haven't replied to my more recent emails yet. Logitech have been slow and quite concerning in their responses, I am also on the G Pro X and this issue appears to happening to anyone who updated to the latest version of DTS Sound Unbound who is also on certain Logitech headsets.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-26T11:42:20+00:00

    (From my threaddit)

    Temporary fix found. Go to the DTS App > DTS Tab > Settings > Explore Spatial Surround > Play the audio, DTS will be fixed > Mute the DTS App. Do not minimize the DTS App, the audio will work flawlessly if you do this. Thank you to u/Barmyjemoo for finding this temporary fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments