DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

Anonymous
2020-10-06T21:14:57+00:00

When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-24T15:20:32+00:00

    I have a same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-24T10:20:57+00:00

    same here with me paired with g pro x

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-21T13:44:13+00:00

    ANy fix for this???? same issue here

    oh my! I'm facing the same issue thought got issue with my g pro, how can we get assist on this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-18T18:30:31+00:00

    ANy fix for this???? same issue here

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-09T02:51:49+00:00

    Hey, I have had the same issue starting a couple days ago. Everything Sounds Distorted/Echo/Interference.

    This started a couple days ago after the update on Microsoft store. Otherwise it has been good for months and without it I was almost ready to return my Logitech G Pro headphones back. I mostly play CSGO.

    I tried to reset, uninstall(restart and reinstall) DTS Sound Unbound, all the different settings, Logitech app settings, In game settings, etc.  Only way is to get basic audio is without Spatial Sound OFF. DTS Headphone:X is not working the way it should.

    I hope they fix it soon, I sent a msg on twitter and email to them, no reply. My guess is they know by now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments