DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

Anonymous
2020-10-06T21:14:57+00:00

When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-31T01:53:37+00:00

    Bonjour,

    Réponse à tout le monde qui ont le casque Logitech G Pro-X :

    Si vous avez connecté le casque sur le DAC logitech, cela est normal que vous ayez un problème vu que le DAC est déjà encodé avec le DTS-Headphone X.

    Si vous voulez utiliser le DTS-Headphone X du store, il vous faut connecter le casque sur la sortie jack de la carte son de votre carte mère, puis de choisir cette sortie dans les paramètres son de windows 10 et d'activer pour celle-ci le son spatial DTS-headphone X.

    Voilà.


    Hello,

    Answer to everyone who has the Logitech G Pro-X headset:

    If you have connected the headphones to the logitech DAC, it is normal that you have a problem since the DAC is already encoded with the DTS-Headphone X.

    If you want to use the DTS-Headphone X from the store, you must connect the headphones to the jack output of the sound card of your motherboard, then choose this output in the sound settings of windows 10 and activate for it. this is the spatial sound DTS-headphone X.

    Here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-13T11:30:56+00:00

    It's truly pathetic that DTS unbound do not even have a support site to log queries. Guess we are still living in 1920.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-13T04:23:12+00:00

    Honestly I loved the headset before this issue, I won't ever go Logitech again simply because I dont trust their products. Its ashame too, I loved the headset while it was fully featured, my work around works but its its hardly ideal to not have the drivers installed :s

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-02-05T22:00:29+00:00

    That's really really sad to hear.
    All hope is gone! Good. Maybe I'll switch to some other headphones with Dolby support... And it's sad because the g pro x are beautiful and work(ed) fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-02-03T21:40:51+00:00

    I have the same problem. The fix works but is ugly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments