DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

Anonymous
2020-10-06T21:14:57+00:00

When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-19T03:50:10+00:00

    I know, it happens. It happens not only Logitech G Pro X Headset. It happens on many headphones, specially wired ones. Your best solution would be to switch to another Spatial Sound/Surround Sound software. There are many other ones that are better than DTS Sound Unbound, like Boom 3D. And if you're looking for the most similar alternative to DTS, Dolby Atmos is there for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-18T15:55:10+00:00

    Same here. no fix so far....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-11T21:00:32+00:00

    Blame Logitech, I paid the money for this device to Logitech so

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-11T20:32:03+00:00

    I have used Logitech for years . But yeah its still not fixed. All they had to do is go back to the old DTS app version, or give us the option to do so on Microsoft. So who is to blame now? DTS, MS, Maybe not Logitech...?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-31T08:37:24+00:00

    Hi bro,

    I have tried your method by connecting directly to motherboard but,

    1. my g pro x not detected by g hub when connect by jack but it detecting when its connected with DAC

    1. i don't see any drivers in the windows 10 manage 
    2. DTS unbound not licensed, I think since there is no drivers
    3. sound and mic is working if change my output to Realtek(R) Audio

    Please tell me how to make it right.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments