I see. Have you tried reaching out to the DTS Support?
DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted
When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-10-07T23:46:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-10-07T19:33:10+00:00 I have already tried this. I believe that the problem was caused when I updated to the new version of DTS Sound Unbound yesterday morning.
-
Anonymous
2020-10-07T00:40:34+00:00 Hi, I'm Bianca, an Independent Advisor for Microsoft, an expert and a Microsoft user like you. I'm happy to assist you.
Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I'm not sure if you already have tried this but I do not want to miss important troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps on the link below:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/452028...
Let me know if you already tried this or this did not work for you. I have another possible workaround for you to try after this one.