DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

Anonymous
2020-10-06T21:14:57+00:00

When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-13T11:30:56+00:00

    It's truly pathetic that DTS unbound do not even have a support site to log queries. Guess we are still living in 1920.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-13T04:23:12+00:00

    Honestly I loved the headset before this issue, I won't ever go Logitech again simply because I dont trust their products. Its ashame too, I loved the headset while it was fully featured, my work around works but its its hardly ideal to not have the drivers installed :s

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-05T22:00:29+00:00

    That's really really sad to hear.
    All hope is gone! Good. Maybe I'll switch to some other headphones with Dolby support... And it's sad because the g pro x are beautiful and work(ed) fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-02-03T21:40:51+00:00

    I have the same problem. The fix works but is ugly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-14T12:50:49+00:00

    As anoying as it seems, it appears Logitech have abandoned support for Windows spatial audio API, despite it sounding much better than their built in DTS implementation. Basically, yes you have to use the workaround because Logitech don't care, God knows when they'll eventually bother to fix their product

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments