DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

Anonymous
2020-10-06T21:14:57+00:00

When I enable DTS Sound Unbound (DTS Headphone X) the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-11-21T15:06:23+00:00

    Hi guys,

    Any update for the fix? i am also facing this issue on my new Logitech G Pro x headset

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-11-17T21:53:17+00:00

    (From my threaddit)

    Temporary fix found. Go to the DTS App > DTS Tab > Settings > Explore Spatial Surround > Play the audio, DTS will be fixed > Mute the DTS App. Do not minimize the DTS App, the audio will work flawlessly if you do this. Thank you to u/Barmyjemoo for finding this temporary fix.

    Not a clean fix but it works thanks a lot :) 

    They re being late on a patch still

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-27T17:11:46+00:00

    How can I mute the DTS app? Im trying your fix and is not working for now.

    Thanks in advance

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-26T14:48:35+00:00

    Thanks for the info Wapour Vave!!

    I just bought the headphones and it's too bad it failed.

    Also I have another problem with the Logitech G Hub and the blue Voice. Let you download custom presets and use them? I start to download and I get a message that they are in my presets, they are not xD

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-07T23:46:11+00:00

    I see. Have you tried reaching out to the DTS Support?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments