Hi Greg
I think the best option now is to contact HP support and explain that you cannot boot form a USB drive on your system their techs will be the best to provide you with the steps to overcome that . . .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Checks system requirements. Everything is a go.
Did the download.
Got message: "We couldn't update the system reserved partition."
How do I continue?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Greg
I think the best option now is to contact HP support and explain that you cannot boot form a USB drive on your system their techs will be the best to provide you with the steps to overcome that . . .
got two messages:
And that's as far as it goes
Hi Greg
You only need the USB drive labelled ESD-USB, that is shown in your screenshot above to install Windows 10 . . .