I have Intel Iris graphics card and still face same issue. Windows update stuck at 20% and updating using windows update assist stuck at 32%.
Windows update version 20h2 is stuck at 20% installing
I've tried to install this update on my laptop, but it's stuck at 20% installing. Any help?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-08-09T07:20:07+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-08-10T12:08:12+00:00 hello!
did you stop Windows update and just kept going with "Windows 10 Update Assistant application." or did you let them work simultaneously?thanks!
-
Anonymous
2021-08-29T04:26:25+00:00 Hi WongLI,
I had this issue for 2 days and I fixed it in a way of another, I had to reinstall the windows so it would actually take the new update in serious, unfortunately I think that's the only to get it done.
Things I've tried:
Stopping Windows update services from CMD, and starting them back.
Scanning for any corrupt files (In CMD with the command "sfc/scannow")
Downloading the update manually from the update catalog
None of the above worked for me, but u can try it yourself maybe it works for you.
Hopefully this helps you guys
Kind regards,
Deadly
-
Anonymous
2021-09-05T09:09:01+00:00 same issue with me..its so annoying and it makes my laptop slow.if you found solution please share here.thanks in advance.
-
Anonymous
2021-09-05T09:12:47+00:00 forced it to shut down.by pressing on/off key..!