Tried and failed. Don't know what to do next. How can we make our feedbacks be noticed by the developer?
All: For you with continuing trouble, did you
- start in beta or some insider build?
- Go through the off-ramp process?
- end up, in fact, in non-beta as shown in Windows Update settings?
Just asking becasue I've lost track of what's happened to people here.
I got through somehow, but first I when through these steps:
- 10 Feb Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.22623.1255) (KB5022918)
- 14 Feb 2023-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 (KB5022497)
- 17 Feb Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.22623.1325) (KB5022914)
- 19 Feb Update Stack Package - (Version 1023.201.1012.0)
- 15 Mar Windows 11, version 22H2 (no KB nor number listed, turned out to be 22621.1413 KB5023706
Note KB5022913 does not show as ever installing.
Hope that helps.
Edited to show KB5023706
I just read that "This month's Patch Tuesday update [22621.1413 KB5023706, issued on 15 March] also includes changes that shipped in the KB5022913 update that was released in preview on February 28, 2023."
So, the illusive 22621.1413 KB5023706 is in there.