“Your credentials could not be verified” when entering PIN. Help!!

Anonymous
2023-03-05T06:21:58+00:00

I restarted my computer and when i went to put in my pin i got the message “your credentials could not be verified”. I tried to click “I forgot my pin” but when it did I got “Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status: Oxc000006d, substatus:

Oxc0070070). Click to set up your PIN again.” and when I did that I get the message “The user profile service service failed the sign in. user profile cannot be loaded”. So I looked around and safe mode just wouldn’t work then i decided to reset my pc and keep all files. now when I hold shift and click the power button i only have the option to turn off my PC. I’m really frustrated and would just like to use my computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-04T10:19:57+00:00

    Hi no did not work .thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-26T01:19:03+00:00

    I've tried restarting my computer in the way specified with safe mode networking and all that but my computer still says Credentials could not be verified. Why is it not working?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T09:56:12+00:00

    Greetings I also have the same problem but with me I cannot do anything because every fixture in trouble shooting requires me to put a password I cannot even reset the pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T07:34:23+00:00

    It works but after shutting down, when start my laptop again the problem arises please suggest a permanent solution to this problem

    Thanking You

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T15:57:07+00:00

    If you got that fixed can you pls help me as well... I got the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments