“Your credentials could not be verified” when entering PIN. Help!!

Anonymous
2023-03-05T06:21:58+00:00

I restarted my computer and when i went to put in my pin i got the message “your credentials could not be verified”. I tried to click “I forgot my pin” but when it did I got “Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status: Oxc000006d, substatus:

Oxc0070070). Click to set up your PIN again.” and when I did that I get the message “The user profile service service failed the sign in. user profile cannot be loaded”. So I looked around and safe mode just wouldn’t work then i decided to reset my pc and keep all files. now when I hold shift and click the power button i only have the option to turn off my PC. I’m really frustrated and would just like to use my computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T05:36:19+00:00

    I'm having the same problem and now I have to sign in with administrator sign in please how should I sign in

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T21:24:17+00:00

    Hi

    I followed this steps and it still showing errors and saying it couldn't be creditntials could not be verified.

    So would u please help me, am so worried.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T01:21:45+00:00

    This happens to me while trying to enter safe mode! I can't enter safe mode because my "credentials cannot be verified". It is suggesting that I restart which I did several times already. What now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T15:57:07+00:00

    If you got that fixed can you pls help me as well... I got the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T07:34:23+00:00

    It works but after shutting down, when start my laptop again the problem arises please suggest a permanent solution to this problem

    Thanking You

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments