Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today.
I understand the issue you have, there is nothing to worry I am here to help, this error actually occurs when there is a corrupted system file on the PC, and for us to sort out the issue, kindly follow the steps below:
Step 1. We need to login to safe mode
On the login page of the PC:
Press and hold the Shift key on the Keyboard, then click the Power icon on the screen then click restart
Note: Make sure you press and hold the Shift key while doing the process to enter Windows Recovery.
Once you are in Windows Recovery:
Click Troubleshoot > Click Advanced Options > Click Startup Settings > Click Restart and follow the prompt to Enable Safe mode with Network.
when I enter safe mode I put my pin in and it still says ”Your credentials could not be verified” I click “ok” and then it’s says “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available (status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0). Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem.” So I restart led it a bunch of time but still, not working. Please help I want to use my PC