2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)

Anonymous
2023-02-15T18:33:32+00:00

Hello.

2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".

I have windows 11 pro.

What should I do now.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:33:11+00:00

That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.

Stay safe always and have a great day.

Thanks.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-26T23:40:58+00:00

    Windolws constantly rolls back the udates when restarting after the installation. I've spent weeks configuring VMs, applications, etc. and I DON'T WANT TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL because then, all of my work is for nothing. It's outrageous that Microsoft is unable to issue properly working updates!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T03:16:45+00:00

    Yes ridiculous Microsoft expect us to be the IT gurus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T09:51:48+00:00

    how to solve this problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments