That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".
I have windows 11 pro.
What should I do now.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
Hello.
In regards to your question. I am NOT an expert. I only can tell you what I did. I did a clean install from a USB. How to doit? Here is a link to a tutorial with pictures.
Best wishes.
Hi, i had this issue(Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems Error) and i tried many solutions but nothing works after that i just click on (install & download all) once again and somehow it worked
not dowanload
Microsoft, WTH?
Why should we do a clean install?
May be you'll fix your Cumulative Update? It has bug obviously.
It reminds me Windows 98, where all problems were solved with a clean install.