2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)

Anonymous
2023-02-15T18:33:32+00:00

Hello.

2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".

I have windows 11 pro.

What should I do now.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:33:11+00:00

That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.

Stay safe always and have a great day.

Thanks.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-21T21:06:19+00:00

    How do you get the USB to install? This is starting to really irritate me. I've been dealing with it for a while now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-21T21:10:21+00:00

    What do you mean by a clean install? I don't understand and this is really starting to irritate.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-22T14:29:52+00:00

    Hello. This is a link to a tutorial on how to install Windows 11 from a USA

    https://www.howtogeek.com/790225/how-to-install-windows-11-from-a-usb-drive/

    Hope you find it helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-23T09:59:05+00:00

    how to fix it? i have the same problem even though i reset my laptop but it still doesn't work what should i do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments