That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".
I have windows 11 pro.
What should I do now.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
Been trying to update 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) and 2023-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 (KB5022497) on windows 11 pc and it keeps saying error I need help
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi
I had the same problem an found no solutions. I did a clean install and that fixed. Now I don't have more problems.
I tryed everything even going back to windows 10 it gives me error even doing anything half the stuff on my pc won't even open