That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".
I have windows 11 pro.
What should I do now.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
If you can access windows still click on start then type reset. Then follow the instructions to reinstall windows
thousands of time installed it but it shows same error ->2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)