That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".
I have windows 11 pro.
What should I do now.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)
We couldn t instail this update but you can try again (Ox8OOfO988)
this has now installed on mine and all i had to do was make sure all of the updates for everything had completed, then reboot the system and then try again. It took a few attempts but it worked in the end.
How do I do a clean reinstall! This laptop is basically brand new, just got it and I've barely used it.
You need a 8gig usb stick or a dvd burner and download and install the windows OS for bootable usb or dvd. Go back and read several comments and it will tell you.