That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".
I have windows 11 pro.
What should I do now.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
Hi MaurySzwerdszarf,
I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.
Please try the following.
Open Settings => System => Troubleshoot => Other troubleshooters => Windows Update => Run.
=> Open Command prompt as Administrator.
=> Type/copy the commands below , enter 1 by 1.
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
=> Close the Command Prompt and restart your computer then try to update again.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402652...
After that try to update again.
4.Manually download and install the update.
https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search...
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
Same for me. And now none of my microsoft apps will work and its saying there is something wrong with my my account. I cant log in to anything. Nothing works anymore. And it says my computer is no longer eligible to revert to previous. I tried these steps and manually installing and it says it is already installed so I need help.
Hi.
I finally did a clean install from a USB and now it works good.
Hi
Thank you for te prompt reply.
I did all your suggest. I did sfc and also DISM and tried to install manually. Nothing helped so i did a clean install from a USB and now everything is ok.
Thank You