That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".
I have windows 11 pro.
What should I do now.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
im experiencing the same issue, software just crashes and the only possible solution is the update. im not installing a clean version of windows that is ridiculous.
I did uninstall the damn thing, but installed Ubuntu 22.10 (indeed it is not for everyone) but for average user... I have no idea why would someone use windows OS....
Pity, used to be a pretty solid OS but now... WOW i spent all day looking for a fix ... Can you imagine you spend a whole day just to try to run an update!!! With no success!
Microsoft you should be really ashamed
This is a microsoft problem and we pay out a lot of money to have their janky software and it still fails to update. Clearly something is wrong and now you are telling me I have to do a fresh install on a brand new computer. Yeah you buying me what ever thumb drive that I need to do this.
Why cant this be fixed with a software patch? Seems like more trouble. I kinda wonder how many people have paused updates for weeks and months because of this. I know I have updated this a huge number of times only to have it fail and now it is being paused again.
Why does it say that there was something wrong yet it can not tell us what was wrong. Is Microsoft to lazy to fix this?
how to solve this problem