2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)

Anonymous
2023-02-15T18:33:32+00:00

Hello.

2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".

I have windows 11 pro.

What should I do now.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:33:11+00:00

That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.

Stay safe always and have a great day.

Thanks.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T14:27:48+00:00

    Hi.

    I finally did a clean install from a USB and now it works good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T10:45:42+00:00

    Same for me. And now none of my microsoft apps will work and its saying there is something wrong with my my account. I cant log in to anything. Nothing works anymore. And it says my computer is no longer eligible to revert to previous. I tried these steps and manually installing and it says it is already installed so I need help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-15T19:12:32+00:00

    Hi MaurySzwerdszarf,

    I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.

    Please try the following.

    1. Run Power Troubleshooter

    Open Settings => System => Troubleshoot => Other troubleshooters => Windows Update => Run.

    1. Use Command Prompt commands.

    => Open Command prompt as Administrator.

    => Type/copy the commands below , enter 1 by 1.

    net stop wuauserv

    net stop cryptSvc

    net stop bits

    net stop msiserver

    ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

    ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old

    net start wuauserv

    net start cryptSvc

    net start bits

    net start msiserver

    => Close the Command Prompt and restart your computer then try to update again.

    1. Use System File Checker to check and fix corrupted system files which may be the cause of the issue. Please refer to the link.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402652...

    After that try to update again.

    4.Manually download and install the update.

    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search...

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments