2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)

Anonymous
2023-02-15T18:33:32+00:00

Hello.

2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".

I have windows 11 pro.

What should I do now.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:33:11+00:00

That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.

Stay safe always and have a great day.

Thanks.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-19T17:38:06+00:00

    So sorry. I don't have problems after the clean install.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-19T09:45:46+00:00

    This is after a clean instal, No problem with Windows Live Mail until I dit Windows update kb5022845.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-18T17:52:17+00:00

    Hi.

    I solved my problem by doing a clean install.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-18T11:00:21+00:00

    After installing Update kb5022845-x64 windows essentials Live Mail want start anymore.

    Tried reinstalling Windows essential didn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments