2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)

Anonymous
2023-02-15T18:33:32+00:00

Hello.

2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".

I have windows 11 pro.

What should I do now.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:33:11+00:00

That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.

Stay safe always and have a great day.

Thanks.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-02T07:14:11+00:00

    This is a microsoft problem and we pay out a lot of money to have their janky software and it still fails to update. Clearly something is wrong and now you are telling me I have to do a fresh install on a brand new computer. Yeah you buying me what ever thumb drive that I need to do this.
    Why cant this be fixed with a software patch? Seems like more trouble. I kinda wonder how many people have paused updates for weeks and months because of this. I know I have updated this a huge number of times only to have it fail and now it is being paused again.
    Why does it say that there was something wrong yet it can not tell us what was wrong. Is Microsoft to lazy to fix this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T09:51:48+00:00

    how to solve this problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T03:16:45+00:00

    Yes ridiculous Microsoft expect us to be the IT gurus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more