2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)

Anonymous
2023-02-15T18:33:32+00:00

Hello.

2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".

I have windows 11 pro.

What should I do now.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:33:11+00:00

That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.

Stay safe always and have a great day.

Thanks.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-26T04:07:38+00:00

    not dowanload

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-24T16:39:11+00:00

    Hi, i had this issue(Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems Error) and i tried many solutions but nothing works after that i just click on (install & download all) once again and somehow it worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-23T16:16:47+00:00

    Hello.

    In regards to your question. I am NOT an expert. I only can tell you what I did. I did a clean install from a USB. How to doit? Here is a link to a tutorial with pictures.

    Best wishes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-23T09:59:05+00:00

    how to fix it? i have the same problem even though i reset my laptop but it still doesn't work what should i do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments