That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".
I have windows 11 pro.
What should I do now.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
Hi MaurySzwerdszarf,
I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.
Please try the following.
Open Settings => System => Troubleshoot => Other troubleshooters => Windows Update => Run.
=> Open Command prompt as Administrator.
=> Type/copy the commands below , enter 1 by 1.
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
=> Close the Command Prompt and restart your computer then try to update again.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402652...
After that try to update again.
4.Manually download and install the update.
https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search...
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
Windolws constantly rolls back the udates when restarting after the installation. I've spent weeks configuring VMs, applications, etc. and I DON'T WANT TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL because then, all of my work is for nothing. It's outrageous that Microsoft is unable to issue properly working updates!
Open Services.msc, and set these services to Manual start.
"Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service"
"Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant".
That fixed it for me finally!!! May be worth a shot. Mine were disabled.