Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.

Anonymous
2023-03-18T23:38:37+00:00

Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and everything like that, nothing helped. Through the sfc /scannow command, 4 corrupted files were found, they were installed, but the error still remained. Please, please help me!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T02:29:37+00:00

    You could also be having a problem with a cod.exe. This is a file for Call to Duty.

    Cindy

    The game files have been completely updated and there should be no problems with them. As for downloading what you mention, I can't find a bit what I should download from the link to solve the crash. I would be very grateful to you if you write down step by step what I should do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T02:25:06+00:00
    1. The installed BIOS firmware is dated 10/21.

    MSI has issued newer BIOS firmware.

    Upgrade the BIOS to the most up to date BIOS firmware displayed on the motherboard website.

    1. The tuneup plus script will run commands; the results will display results of scannow, restorehealth, chkdsk, and will modify the Windows settings for creation of dump files. (the current settings need to be improved to create memory dump files)
    2. Once the settings are modified plan to run the computer overnight while sleeping in safe mode (not safe mode with networking or command prompt)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T02:19:17+00:00

    You could also be having a problem with a cod.exe. This is a file for Call to Duty.

    Cindy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T02:09:08+00:00

    The two reports show two different things.

    The one report shows if anything is disabled and how it is configured. The report shows it is configured correctly and nothing is disabled.

    https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support...

    The minidump shows what causes the computer to crash. Here is a link that explains more about minidumps.

    https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/minidump-fi...

    The minidump showed the problem with the Intel Processor. Most likely it just needs to be updated. The link I sent will tell you what needs to be done to fix the crashing problem.

    The scan is free and it is free to update the processor if that is what is needed.

    Best Wishes,

    Cindy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T02:00:03+00:00

    I did not understand a little what needs to be done in the second paragraph. Can you describe a little more?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments