Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.

Anonymous
2023-03-18T23:38:37+00:00

Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and everything like that, nothing helped. Through the sfc /scannow command, 4 corrupted files were found, they were installed, but the error still remained. Please, please help me!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:48:07+00:00

    Please run this script now (it is a second time):

    https://www.elevenforum.com/attachments/tuneup_plus_log-bat.36285/

    Then post a share link into this thread.

    Plan to run the computer in safe mode after you finish using the computer today.

    The computer can be returned to normal boot when you need to use it.

    However the longer that it is running in safe mode the better the testing environment.

    Then if there is a BSOD post a new V2 share link into the newest post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:45:29+00:00

    Most of the logs were in a foreign language and could not be scanned or read.

    A portion was readable.

    Please run the script again and post a new share link into the newest post.

    After you finish using the computer tonight or before you go to bed please reboot the computer into safe mode using shift + restart.

    When you start using the computer the next day if there was any new BSOD post a new V2 share link into the newest post.

    Am I understanding your message correctly? Will I need to run this script the next time the blue screen appears and provide you with the data that will be after the check?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:34:49+00:00

    Most of the logs were in a foreign language and could not be scanned or read.

    A portion was readable.

    Please run the script again and post a new share link into the newest post.

    After you finish using the computer tonight or before you go to bed please reboot the computer into safe mode using shift + restart.

    When you start using the computer the next day if there was any new BSOD post a new V2 share link into the newest post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:25:14+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:15:57+00:00

    I really wish I had been able to help you with this problem. I am out of ideas. As this is a community forum, other users may have ideas on how to fix this problem. Please give other users some time to review the thread and respond to the problem.

    I hope others users will be able to help fix this problem.

    Best Wishes,

    Cindy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments