Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.

Anonymous
2023-03-18T23:38:37+00:00

Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and everything like that, nothing helped. Through the sfc /scannow command, 4 corrupted files were found, they were installed, but the error still remained. Please, please help me!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T00:27:35+00:00

    >>>Were the corrupted files found before or after the reinstallation of Window?

    After reinstallation.

    >>>
    How was windows reinstalled?

    a) factory reset

    b) reset save files

    c) reset remove files

    d) custom install

    e) clean install

    f) other

    Through a factory reset, without deleting files from the hard disk. (Windows is installed on m2 ssd)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T00:24:31+00:00

    Hi,

    My name is Cindy. I am sorry you are having this problem. I know it is really frustrating. I will do my best to help you with this problem.

    Please note: This is a user-to-user community forum. We are users just like you who help others. We are not employees of Microsoft.

    The error you are receiving indicates the computer is shutting down unexpectedly. There could be a problem with the hardware.

    Please send over a copy of the minidump. This is helpful many times in finding out what is causing the computer to crash.

    Please go to your computer to find the minidump at this location. C:\Windows\Minidump

    I have enclosed the directions below on how to send the minidump to me. You will need to save it first to the desktop.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Best Wishes,

    Cindy

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aoewr3a-xx3Rg1ZEovxow1jz40Qu?e=YAm4JN

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T00:15:46+00:00

    Hi,

    My name is Cindy. I am sorry you are having this problem. I know it is really frustrating. I will do my best to help you with this problem.

    Please note: This is a user-to-user community forum. We are users just like you who help others. We are not employees of Microsoft.

    The error you are receiving indicates the computer is shutting down unexpectedly. There could be a problem with the hardware.

    Please send over a copy of the minidump. This is helpful many times in finding out what is causing the computer to crash.

    Please go to your computer to find the minidump at this location. C:\Windows\Minidump

    I have enclosed the directions below on how to send the minidump to me. You will need to save it first to the desktop.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Best Wishes,

    Cindy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T00:12:29+00:00

    In the opening post it displayed:

    computer freezes tightly

    reinstalled Windows

    corrupted files were found

    Were the corrupted files found before or after the reinstallation of Window?

    How was windows reinstalled?

    a) factory reset

    b) reset save files

    c) reset remove files

    d) custom install

    e) clean install

    f) other

    Play the computer games and attempt to create freezing problems.

    Run the V2 log collector and post a share link into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive

    https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/2198-bsod-posting-instructions.html

    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/bsod-posting-instructions.103/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments