Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.

Anonymous
2023-03-18T23:38:37+00:00

Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and everything like that, nothing helped. Through the sfc /scannow command, 4 corrupted files were found, they were installed, but the error still remained. Please, please help me!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:15:57+00:00

    I really wish I had been able to help you with this problem. I am out of ideas. As this is a community forum, other users may have ideas on how to fix this problem. Please give other users some time to review the thread and respond to the problem.

    I hope others users will be able to help fix this problem.

    Best Wishes,

    Cindy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:06:48+00:00

    These types of errors are hard to find the exact cause of these. It can be several things.

    The next thing to check would be to see if there are update bios available for the computer. These can be found on the maker of the computers such as Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc, support websites.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:05:00+00:00

    In order to run the V2 log collector a logon had to be run from either or both Ten Forums or Eleven Forum.

    Indicate whether you logged onto only Eleven Forum or Ten Forums or both.

    If you logon to Ten Forums then you can run:

    https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/bsod-crashes-debugging/360137d1645183388-batch-files-use-bsod-debugging-tuneup_plus_log.bat

    Ten Forums has many batch file scripts that can be used for troubleshooting:

    https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/162488-batch-files-use-bsod-debugging.html#Part3

    This script can run without logging on to Ten Forums:

    https://www.elevenforum.com/attachments/tuneup_plus_log-bat.36285/

    Post a share link into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T03:00:48+00:00

    This is the exact error you are receiving.

    0x124_0_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T02:52:37+00:00

    Please use English when posting into this thread.

    The tuneup plus is a script.

    It will run in the background.

    Once it has completed it will have instructions on how to view the results.

    Then post a share link into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive.

    If you encounter difficulty running the script then reboot the computer into safe mode with networking (shift + restart) and allow it run while the computer is in safe mode with networking.

    How can I download and install this script? Help me please...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments