Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.

Anonymous
2023-03-18T23:38:37+00:00

Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and everything like that, nothing helped. Through the sfc /scannow command, 4 corrupted files were found, they were installed, but the error still remained. Please, please help me!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T01:04:50+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T00:59:09+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T00:49:24+00:00

    How to do it, tell me please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T00:48:34+00:00

    When available please post a V2 share link into the newest post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T00:43:22+00:00

    Hi White,

    The minidumps indicate you are having a problem with your Intel Processor. I have attached a link below to an Intel Diagnostic tool. Please run the tool as it can give you information on what you need to do to fix this problem.

    https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/downloa...

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Best Wishes,

    Cindy

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Do you need CPU test results? Can you suggest what I need to do?

    P.S. Test results https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aoewr3a-xx3Rg1cxWNhkOcXFNcfv?e=lmjoEk

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments