No audio after latest windows update. How to fix?

Anonymous
2023-03-16T15:16:25+00:00

The update is "2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5023706)" and after I downloaded this update all my audio stopped functioning. Headset, monitor, everything. I have tried so many online suggestions including updating drivers, messing around with settings as per fix tutorial, ran a virus scan just in case but still nothing. Interestingly I found that the NVIDIA audio thing says disconnected. Not sure if that was like that before the update but I doubt it. Again, I tried various fixes including drivers, etc. Did anyone else have this problem and know a fix that actually works cause I am done wasting time on this frankly stupid and irritating problem.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-11T18:36:02+00:00

    This has absolutely nothing to do with my comment or question. I am looking to renew my subscription solely complimentary because i inadvertently let it lapse by a few months.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-11T18:17:09+00:00

    The best way to fix it is to copy C:\windows\inf\audioendpoint.inf, and C:\windows\inf\audioendpoint.pnf to a new folder, then go to devmgmt.msc, and go to the menu Action, then click Add drivers then type in the new folder name into it. You might want to uninstall the current driver. PS: if you want to disable other windows update issues, move C:\windows\servicing\trustedinstalller.exe to a new location, which might require the explorer interface, or you can learn takeown and icacls to automate the process. I fixed my sound and the update issues this way. You might also want to add drivers the 'old way' (I think it is legacy hardware, or something, which it says only tech support should use it), and then install the same folder the new way, then restart your computer (that ensures that your method almost matches my method and also ensures the computer 'knows' the drivers are there. Guess I am tech support then.) . Good luck! Be careful! Also be careful of installing the WHOLE C:\windows\inf. I almost did that, and luckily I stopped it before more than '0 devices' were affected, you could try it, but I don't recommend it. If you were to try that (very risky), you probably want to uninstall the driver associated with C:\windows\inf\audioendpoint.inf. By the way my audio maker is different than yours, but windows is excellent with installing drivers so if your audio is broken I recommend the first method (the double driver installation wizards on your new safe folder). If your computer seems more broken and many features aren't working, then you might want to use the very risky method (installing the entire C:\windows\inf) after uninstalling the drivers that you don't want as a last resort. I never tried it, but I would do so if numerous features are broken and resist any small fixes. If you don't have C:\windows\inf\audioendpoint.pnf in your INF folder, then simply copy as many inf files involved in your sound settings, after uninstalling the bad drivers/devices. After that you can likely take the steps to repair the new problems (that are possible to fix) if any occur. Typically a restart would fix many of those problems, which I got lucky. You might also want to search for firmware updates, because my computer installed a firmware update, but it didn't fix the audio problem on it's own. Chances are the inf that will fix your audio already exists on your system, and can be installed through devmgmt.msc, because I assume your audio was working at some point. It's likely easier than you might think.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T20:41:05+00:00

    Not one of these responses has to do with my question or concern. I am looking to renew my subscription solely complimentary because I inadvertently let it lapse by a few months.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T08:08:01+00:00

    I wasn't responding to you but to the OP and subsequent posts suggesting system restore as a possible fix to the no audio problem after a windows update. Thought that was pretty obvious.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments