Win 10 Pro 22H2, Ethernet upload speed slow, Wireless and Ethernet in safe mode just fine

Anonymous
2023-02-03T04:01:46+00:00

My Win 10 machine has upload speeds under 1Mbps when using an Ethernet connection. Wireless upload speed is 15-20Mbps. Safe mode Etnernet connection is also 15-20Mbps. Here's what I've tried:

Any other ideas?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-28T07:57:41+00:00

    thx.i will try that.slow the uploading speed also cost hard to log in some website.specially with webpage has lots of loading.sometimes cant even load the image,or always on the loading.i also bought Macfee thought it may because of virus or something

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-10T20:20:27+00:00

    Hi Steve,

    Just saw your post..I have the same problem as you describe. How did you turn off the Killer Prioritization Engine?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-10T20:44:31+00:00

    I set all of the Killer* services to startup type = disabled. That's been working reliably for a few months.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-10T21:23:38+00:00

    Hi Steve,

    Just saw your post..I have the same problem as you describe. How did you turn off the Killer Prioritization Engine?

    Thanks

    Not a problem anymore with this version 3.1524.121.1 and the drivers showing below. 😎

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-10T21:30:37+00:00

    Glad that works. I upgraded it a couple of times and was able to turn off the prioritization engine, and then one day it turned back on. Couldn't figure out how to delete it so stopping the services worked. I don't trust the software to not turn back on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments