Win 10 Pro 22H2, Ethernet upload speed slow, Wireless and Ethernet in safe mode just fine

Anonymous
2023-02-03T04:01:46+00:00

My Win 10 machine has upload speeds under 1Mbps when using an Ethernet connection. Wireless upload speed is 15-20Mbps. Safe mode Etnernet connection is also 15-20Mbps. Here's what I've tried:

Any other ideas?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-05T18:04:00+00:00

    Updating the Killer app to latest version does not fix the issue. I found this article https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058906/wireless/wireless-software.html and discovered that doing the manual uninstall steps of the clean install instructions fixed it permanently. Remove and do not reinstall the Killer app. Of course, as we all know individual results may vary so please don't flame me if it doesn't work the same for you :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-10T05:46:23+00:00

    Thank you! All sorted ☺️👍

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-09T19:57:18+00:00

    Excellent! After a few days of messing about this solved my problem too!

    Only thing is it switches back on when I restart my pc! How do I keep it switched off?

    It stays off with latest killer suite, if that does not work for you, disable Killer Network Service.

    Change it from Automatic to disabled.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-09T19:43:48+00:00

    Excellent! After a few days of messing about this solved my problem too!

    Only thing is it switches back on when I restart my pc! How do I keep it switched off?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more