I just crashed and there is no new minidump only the last one I posted. Only have this.
My PC randomly shuts down with the Event ID 41 and I don't know what causes it
My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.
This is my latest bug report:
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-02-17T20:42:11+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-02-18T07:55:42+00:00 Hi OskarRecki,
I am sorry, there is nothing in that printout that will indicate the cause of that recent crash.
-
Anonymous
2023-02-18T12:49:12+00:00 I will do the memtest thing to check my RAM. The usb should come tomorrow.
-
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-02-18T12:57:13+00:00 Hi OskarRecki, okay, I will be here when you have that done.