Hi OskarRecki,
Please don't run the test again, ensure Verifier is disabled, please just wait to see if your system is stable.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.
This is my latest bug report:
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi OskarRecki,
Please don't run the test again, ensure Verifier is disabled, please just wait to see if your system is stable.
Alright yeah I disabled the test after the automatic repair and I will update you if my computer crashes again. Thank you.
Hi OskarRecki, okay I will be here.
Yes, not sure if you ran that Memtest yet, but that's the route I would take, just to verify it isn't a Hardware issue.
I need to get a usb first and also the download isn't working.