For what it's worth, there is an update (F14A) to your BIOS: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/H310M-H-20-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios:~:text=Description-,F14a,-6.29%20MB
That may help you here, too.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.
This is my latest bug report:
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
For what it's worth, there is an update (F14A) to your BIOS: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/H310M-H-20-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios:~:text=Description-,F14a,-6.29%20MB
That may help you here, too.
Hi this has been happening since I got the PC and back then I got help to download all this stuff. I think I have that downloaded but I will check again just to make sure. Thank you.
Hi OskarRecki,
Thank you for the images, there is no overclocking of your processor and no XMP profile set on your RAM.
Damn really thought that might be it. Do you think it might be like a hardware problem with the CPU? Also thank you again.