You are probably right about it being overclocked as my friend got his pc from the same company and he said that it was overclocked. But when he was helping me my BIOS looked different so he couldn't find it as he also isn't a computer wiz.
My PC randomly shuts down with the Event ID 41 and I don't know what causes it
My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.
This is my latest bug report:
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-02-16T17:22:27+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-02-16T17:38:16+00:00 Hi OskarRecki,
There is not enough information in that image, can you please provide a photo of each of the tabs you have available in BIOS, so I can see all settings you have available.
-
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:53:32+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-02-16T19:04:43+00:00 Hi OskarRecki,
Thank you for the images.
On the M.I.T. tab, click Advanced Frequency Settings, please provide a photo of those settings.
On the M.I.T. tab, click Advanced Memory Settings, please provide a photo of those settings.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more