Drat.
What graphics card do you have again?
Have you tested the games with the On-Board graphics and the Graphics Card removed?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.
This is my latest bug report:
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Drat.
What graphics card do you have again?
Have you tested the games with the On-Board graphics and the Graphics Card removed?
I have a RTX 2060 and no I haven't done that and don't know how to.
It crashed and there is no minidump and this time I wasn't doing anything I just turned on my PC. I don't know what to do anymore.
Hi Dave I have new minidump file I hope this will bring some light to what's wrong as I can't afford a new PC. Thank you.