My PC randomly shuts down with the Event ID 41 and I don't know what causes it

Anonymous
2023-02-11T16:30:40+00:00

My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.

This is my latest bug report:

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T19:33:58+00:00

    Here I hope these are good enough. Thank you for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T19:11:14+00:00

    For what it's worth, there is an update (F14A) to your BIOS: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/H310M-H-20-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios:~:text=Description-,F14a,-6.29%20MB

    That may help you here, too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-02-16T19:04:43+00:00

    Hi OskarRecki,

    Thank you for the images.

    On the M.I.T. tab, click Advanced Frequency Settings, please provide a photo of those settings.

    On the M.I.T. tab, click Advanced Memory Settings, please provide a photo of those settings.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T18:53:32+00:00

    Ok so I'm sorry if its hard to read it's difficult to take pictures of my monitor. But these are all the settings and I can go into them and show you what's inside more of them. Im really thankful that you are willing to help and I'd be happy to play games that would crash before.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments