My PC randomly shuts down with the Event ID 41 and I don't know what causes it

Anonymous
2023-02-11T16:30:40+00:00

My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.

This is my latest bug report:

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-21T14:04:57+00:00

    I have a RTX 2060 and no I haven't done that and don't know how to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-20T21:20:05+00:00

    Drat.

    What graphics card do you have again?

    Have you tested the games with the On-Board graphics and the Graphics Card removed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-20T19:47:09+00:00

    Sadly it's not the RAM so still no idea what to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-02-18T12:57:13+00:00

    Hi OskarRecki, okay, I will be here when you have that done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-18T12:49:12+00:00

    I will do the memtest thing to check my RAM. The usb should come tomorrow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments