Alright I downloaded the driver and restarted my pc. I will now test the games that crash this may take some time. I will update you when it works or if it crashes and I will send you a new minidump file if it crashes again.
My PC randomly shuts down with the Event ID 41 and I don't know what causes it
My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.
This is my latest bug report:
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-02-12T15:36:28+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-02-12T14:07:40+00:00 Hi OskarRecki,
Here is the direct download link from the support page for the chipset driver, extract the zip file and run the setup file to install the driver:
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Driver/m...
Support page for you motherboard:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/H310M-H-20...
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
.
-
Anonymous
2023-02-12T13:47:41+00:00 Hi so I think I did this in the past and now I'm questioning if I got the right one. Could you help me make sure it's the right one? I have the H310M H motherboard and the Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s). Sorry for being a bother but I think that if you help me with this part and I test it on the games that usually crashed I think it might solve the problem. Thank you in advance.
-
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-02-12T08:57:38+00:00 Hi OskarRecki,
Sorry, I was offline, your minidump file indicates it is the Intel chipset device driver causing your system crashes.
Go to the support page for your PC or Motherboard on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of Intel chipset drivers they recommend and while there, check for any BIOS update that may need to be installed
-
Anonymous
2023-02-11T17:20:53+00:00 I got it don't mind the previous msg.