Ok so I did it I only have one minidump file as it would always crash on start up and my pc forced me to do an automatic repair. Here is the file and also I took a picture of one of the blue screens as it was showing which driver caused the crash while all the other blue screens did not show the driver name.
My PC randomly shuts down with the Event ID 41 and I don't know what causes it
My PC shuts down randomly but most of the time when I'm playing games and sometimes when I have a game run in the background while I'm doing something else. The crashes usually occur when I play indie games but other games like cyberpunk 2077 work fine on medium graphical settings but when I try to play a small indie game I have a 50% chance of it crashing my PC sometimes 30min and other times 20h into the game.
This is my latest bug report:
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-02-16T21:23:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-02-16T21:16:31+00:00 Nvrm just uninstalled it and installed again.
-
Anonymous
2023-02-16T20:58:34+00:00 I did all that have a picture of the blue screen with the driver causing the issue but now I can't turn on Google chrome on my pc. Please help.
-
Anonymous
2023-02-16T20:19:22+00:00 Understood, based on your photos you are currently on the F13 BIOS From 2019. If you download the BIOS update from the link I shared and run it, it should install F14A from 2022 for you.
I think this may resolve your issues, but I don't want to say it will definitely fix them. It's a good starting point.
-
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-02-16T19:51:04+00:00 Hi OskarRecki,
I do not think you have a hardware problem, I have to log off now, it is very late here, please use the steps below, I will be back first thing in the morning to see how you are getting on.
To try to force Windows 10 show any faulting drivers, the best option would be to turn on Driver Verifier, let your PC crash 3 times, then you must turn off Driver Verifier, and finally, upload any newly created minidump files
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Note, if you have any difficulty getting into Windows with Driver Verifier enabled:
Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down
Do this twice
On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt... etc.
Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart
Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode
Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run these two commands, then restart your PC.
verifier /reset
verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail