Good day! I'm Dhanam a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.
The error message "Error 0x8007016A: The cloud file provider is not running." could mean that OneDrive syncing is turned off. You can easily enable it in OneDrive's settings:
Sign in to OneDrive on your device, and then select the OneDrive icon ( ) in the taskbar notification area.
Select Help & Settings ( ) > Settings. ...
Reset OneDrive.
(Optional) After you reset OneDrive, turn on Files On-Demand if you need it.
Try again to copy files in OneDrive,you can also try the solution in this page:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...I hope this helps. If this is not exactly what you need, please explain more so that I can help you better.
Regards
Dhanam
This is a regular problem for me and every day I have to get it syncing by clicking on Start, my name, My Microsoft Account, One Drive Backed up, and if I am lucky it starts synching again!!! Recently I went over my limit and tried to delete files which it would not let me do.
It seemed like it was frozen so eventually I paid £2.99 a month to get an extra 200GB. I am now paying this but still cannot delete files. I cannot add them either.
I cannot find this Settings you speak of. I am going insane!!