Hello! My name is Cristiano. I'm an Independent Advisor. I'm glad to help you.
Oh, I see what's happening. It sounds like you have a feature called "Alternate Function Keys" enabled on your keyboard. Don't worry, we can fix that!
To disable the Alternate Function Keys and make your function keys work as they're supposed to, you can try the following steps:
- Look for the "Fn" key on your keyboard. It's usually located in the bottom left or bottom right corner and is labeled "Fn" or may have an icon that represents it.
- Press and hold down the "Fn" key.
- While holding down the "Fn" key, press the "Escape" key (often labeled as "Esc") once.
- Release both the "Fn" and "Escape" keys.
Give it a try and see if it works for you!
If you ever want to enable the Alternate Function Keys mode again, you can simply repeat the same steps: press and hold the "Fn" key, then press the "Escape" key, and finally release both keys.
I hope this solves the issue for you!