Hi
How many hard disks are installed on the system?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Switched on my Acer laptop and got an error 'No bootable device'. Then created a bootable pendrive and loaded Windows 10. Now when I'm trying to install, I'm getting the error 'We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error 0x80300024.'
Tried diskpart in cmd, it is showing disk 0 with 930 GB but when I do list volume, it shows 'No volumes found'
I want to compeletly format my laptop and do a fresh Windows installation. Kindly help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi
How many hard disks are installed on the system?
I had a similar problem, I had installed two hard drives on the system, but after removing one of the hard drives, my problem was solved and Windows was installed successfully. After installing Windows, I reinstalled the hard drive on the system
Just disconnect all SATA cables and plug your drive to install
It'll work
Thank you so much it worked for me! 😄
disconnecting ALL (and I do mean ALL) USB devices fixed my issue and allowed the installation to proceed.
Were you using a CD?