When I booted my PC it gave me 2 different options for the USB drive. One option had UEFI at the start and the other did not. When I selected the UEFI option the installer worked with no errors. Hope this helps!
We couldn't install windows in the location you chose. 0x80300024
Switched on my Acer laptop and got an error 'No bootable device'. Then created a bootable pendrive and loaded Windows 10. Now when I'm trying to install, I'm getting the error 'We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error 0x80300024.'
Tried diskpart in cmd, it is showing disk 0 with 930 GB but when I do list volume, it shows 'No volumes found'
I want to compeletly format my laptop and do a fresh Windows installation. Kindly help.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-03-02T01:37:35+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-03-05T08:44:17+00:00 Racing same problem here
-
Anonymous
2024-03-08T23:24:31+00:00 I ended up having to disconnect sata devices.
-
Anonymous
2024-03-09T20:12:29+00:00 FYI, for a gaming desktop with same issue, my fix was to remove all other SATA connections and then it worked.
-
Anonymous
2024-03-10T22:55:40+00:00 Wondering if this issue was resolved? I need my PC as it’s my only form of income..